Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Gintama Quotes

Gintama Quotes and Sayings



She'll have good kids...By a sexual reproduction.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

If you die, don't come crying to me about it.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!!!.
(Gintama)

Listen up, I don't care what you punks do around the universe. But with this, my sword ... anywhere it can reach, is part of my country! Asses who blunder in and violate my things ... whether it be a Shogun, whether it be space pirates, whether it be a meteorite, I'll destroy them!!
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

Listen up!
Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
But it's cold outside your bed.
You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!
You make up your mind to go!
You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!
You think that all your life has led to this moment!
But then you realize!
It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!
That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!
But you don't stop! You can't stop!
That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
DO YOU GET IT!?
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

When a woman says something’s cute, a man just can’t trust it
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

A life without gambling is like sushi without wasabi
(Gintama)

When your friend is crying, cry with him.
When your friend is worried, you should worry with him.
and when your friend has an awkward bowel movement, then you must have an awkward bowel movement too, Shin-chan.
If you are a friend, you should be able to share the other's pain, no matter what.
And Shin-chan, if your friend goes down the wrong path...
Then, you must stop your friend, even if it ruins your friendship.
That is true samurai friendship.
Otae to Shinpachi (Gintama)

Stress makes you bald, but it's stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway,
so in the end there's nothing you can do.
(Gintama)

No comments:

Post a Comment