Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Avatar : The Last Air Bender Quotes

Avatar : The Last Air Bender Quotes 



If i try I may fail, but if i don't try, i will never get it.

The true mind can weather all the LIES and ILLUSIONS without being LOST. The true heart can tough the POISON of HATRED without being HARMED.

In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself.
-Uncle Iroh

When love is real, it finds a way.
-Avatar Roku

No matter how things seem to change, don't forget who you are.

While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing.

Perfection and power are overrated, i think you were very wise to choose happiness and love.

Sometimes life is like a dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a  better place.

The greatest in illusion in this world is the illusion of Separtaion.

Pride is not opposite of shame, but its source.
True humility is the only antidote to shame.
-Iroh

Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't.
-Oskar Schindler

You are Stronger and wiser and freer than you have ever been. And now, you have come to the crossroads of your destiny. It's time for you to choose. it's time for you to choose good.
-Uncle Iroh

There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. Isuggest you think about what it is that you want from your life, and why.
-Uncle Iroh

You think you're any different from me? Or your friends? Or this tree? If you listen hard enough you can hear every living thing breathing together. You can feel everything growing.
We're all living together, even if most folks don't act like it. We all have the same roots, and we're all branches of the same tree.
-Hue the Swamp Guy

It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale.
-General Iroh

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.”“Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.
-Iroh

I don't care what i look like. I'm not looking for anyone's approval. I know who I am.

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the Greatest change.

Meat and Sarcasm that's all i got. Pretty much my whole identity.
-Sokka

Love is brightest in the dark.

You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self.
Only then will your True self reveal itself.
-Iroh

There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you.

Understanding others, the other elements, and the other nations, will help you become whole.

Sick of tea? that's like being sick of breathing!

My own mother thought I was a monster. She was right of course, but it still hurt.
Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*My father said that my sister was born lucky. He said I was just lucky to be born.
Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*My whole life, I struggled to gain my father's love and acceptance. But once I had it, I
realized I lost myself getting there. I'd forgotten who I was.
Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*Sokka: I'm too young to die! Old Fisherman: I'm not but I still don't wanna!
(Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*Earth Bender: Surrender yourselves! It's five against two. You're clearly outnumbered.
Uncle Iroh: That's true. But you are clearly outmatched.
(Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*You will learn respect, and suffering will be your teacher!
Fire Lord Ozai (Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*Uncle Iroh: So this is how Commander Zhao acts in defeat? Disgraceful. Even in exile,
my nephew has more honor than you. Thank you for the tea. It was delicious." Prince
Zuko: "Do you really mean that, Uncle?" Uncle Iroh: Of course. I told you ginseng tea is
my favorite.
(Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*Sokka: "Now, men, it's important that you show no fear when you face a firebender.
In the Water Tribe, we fight to the last man standing. For without courage, how can
we call ourselves men?" Little boy: "I gotta pee." Sokka: "Listen. Until your fathers
return from the war, they're counting on you to be the men of the tribe. And that
means no potty breaks!"
(Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*All old people know each other. Don't you know that?
King Bumi (Avatar: The Last Airbender) 

*The monks used to say that hope is just a distraction.
Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

No comments:

Post a Comment