Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Chrono Crusade Quotes and sayings

Chrono Crusade QUOTES and sayings


I want...to change things. I want to believe that anything can be changed. The moment I met you, a new world opened up for me. You see, after wandering in the darkness for so long, a light brought me happiness. It's all thanks to you.
Chrono (Chrono Crusade)

What is important is to know fear and yet take a step forward.
Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade)

Because my time is limited, I don’t have any time to waste hesitating. That is why I can walk straight ahead. That is why I never stop.
Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade)

Let me ask you the reverse. How is it that you can give up so easily? [exaggerated sigh] I can't understand that...attitude! "It's bad luck! I have no choice!" People who passively accept their fate...because no one knows their future, least of all me, so I don't dare put things off. I have to do what I can, while I can still do it, so...I'll be kicking and screaming, 'til the very end.
Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade)

Even at a time like this there’s not a single word of rescue from the one you worship. You see? That is the truth of this world. He doesn’t watch anything and doesn’t save anyone
Aion (Chrono Crusade) 

No comments:

Post a Comment