Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Soul Eater Quotes and Sayings


SOUL EATER QUOTES,SOUL EATER QUOTES AND SAYINGS

----------------------------------------------------------
*I will be the Man who surpass God.
Black Star (Soul Eater) 

*You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it 
isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can
rely on ME.
Black Star (Soul Eater) 

*Do you know where hell is? Inside your head.
Chrona (Soul Eater) 

*The sound soul...resides within the sound mind, and the sound body.
Maka Albarn (Soul Eater) 

*It doesn't matter who they are, I won't forgive anyone who tries to stand out more 
than me.
Black Star (Soul Eater) 

*If you pick a fight with a god of death, I can't guarantee your soul's safety 
Death the Kid ( Soul Eater) 

*Do you know of my hat?
Excalibur (Soul Eater) 

*My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live
for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me 
Dr Stein (Soul Eater) 

*How can woman say compl

No comments:

Post a Comment