Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Afro Samurai Quotes

Afro Samurai Quotes




I can’t even take a warrior with such stupid hair seriously.Jinnosuke “Kuma” (Afro Samurai)

My tears have never stopped falling since that day.Jinnosuke “Kuma” (Afro Samurai)\

I’m glad to see you shed your imaginary friend.Justice (Afro Samurai)

Add one more body to the body toll… may God rest this poor bastard’s soul.
Ninja Ninja (Afro Samurai)

Justice: With this headband on my forehead, I will rule this world as God himself!

Afro Samurai: Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

[to young Afro after killing his father]
Justice: It's unfortunate you had to see this, boy. This moment will always haunt you. Challenge me when you are ready to duel a god.

Justice: Are you ready to die like your pappy?

Justice: Those headbands can make a man crazy.

Ivanov: I am second to no man.

Ninja Ninja: Watch it! He abouts to bust a two-sword move on you!

Ninja Ninja: Is that a mother fuckin' RPG?! You got a mother fuckin' RPG?! A RPG in a mother fuckin' back pack?!

Afro Samurai: You will only die again, my friend.

Ninja Ninja: Afro, don't fight this fucker! [assassin cocks his crossbow] He got arrows and grenades 'n' shit! You ain't got no chance, dude!

[The Afro Droid has just fired off a phallic-looking laser weapon and missed, falling over dead.]
Ninja Ninja: I think he blew his load.

Sword Master: Become unpredictable, strike from your subconscious mind, let your moves flow out of your individual essence. Even the most masterful opponent will fall from a strike that has no history or reference. The moves created from your own individual unique essence may suprise even you.


Afro Samurai:Resurrection


Afro Samurai : I have come for my father...and the Number One Headband.

Sio: [Unimpressed] What a surprise. But what can you possibly do with your body so... utterly destroyed?

Sio: We're going to torture you. Death will come slowly.

Jinno: [Angrily] What have you done?! What have you done to Afro?!

No comments:

Post a Comment