Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

D.gray man Quotes

D.gray man Quotes



To me, the world is not only the shape on the map. on the battle field, all i see are the face of the order and my friends.... I am an awful person aren't i? instead of the real world, all i care is my friends That's because they are my whole world...... if just one of my friend dies, To me, it's the same things as a part of the world being destroyed.
Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man)

No matter what happens, I'll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I'll keep on walking.
Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
When you close your eyes and look at the World, what do you see
Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man)
I soon came to the point where I didn't know whether my smiling face was a lie or not.
Lavi (D.Gray-man)
Until the last breath leaves my body, I will not stop walking. That's my vow to Mana.
Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)

One shot is for all you did to everyone here... And all the rest are because you messed up my clothing.
Cross Marian (D.Gray-man)
Millenuim Earl: this scenario, it almost seems like the whiteface clown is chasing down the auguste. Allen Walker : Well then like a white clown, i shall prevent this unamusing tomfoolery from continuing.
(D.Gray-man)

Reever: You really shouldn't look at Linali like that,... Chief of the 2nd science department: Why? Does she have a lover? Reever: No, a brother.
(D.Gray-man)

He won't play up to anyone. He won't be led astray by anything. He simply places himself in a clear space.
Refers to Kanda (D.Gray-man)

Even while you are in doubt, there will be an answer you will arrive to. even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.
(D.Gray-Man)

Even so, i still want to be a destroyer who can save others.
Allen Walker (D Gray-man)

It seems... my life is at an end. I'm dying... and when i'm gone, this monster will disappear. I'm sorry... I just wanted to see my family again. I'm so sorry.
Suman Dark as the fallen one (D.Gray-man)

A path is something you create as you walk it. The ground you've trodden hardens, and that's what forms your path. You're the only one who can create your own path. Walk on your own. If you haven't given up yet, that is.
Cross Marian (D.Gray-Man)

Our injuries will heal as long as we're alive. But the scars will remain...
Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man)

No comments:

Post a Comment