Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Ergo Proxy Quotes

Ergo Proxy Quotes and sayings


I tried to become an ideal citizen... I killed my own personality, and tried so hard to become one... anytime, anywhere.
Vincent Law (Ergo Proxy)

It is complete. I have created a god. But I have no control over it.
(Ergo Proxy)

In others' eyes, I am part of the world. But when I look out at the world from my own vantage point, I am not in it. What I see is the world. As an observer, I am the point of view that creates the world. I can't belong to the world. In principle, we can say that it's the truth.
(Ergo Proxy)

Even if I was someone, people couldn't comprehend me. And even if they could, they wouldn't be able to communicate it to those around them. I do not belong to the world. That is the world's limit, the boundary between the world and the self.
(Ergo Proxy)

Remember. You can feel it if you hold your hand against your chest. It belongs to no one. It's our pulse, yours and mine. This is what brings us to the truth. It's what proves that we are the very world itself. Follow your instincts. The answer is already there. (Ergo Proxy)

No comments:

Post a Comment